Für Sky neigt sich sein Erasmus für Jungunternehmer-Aufenthalt in Polen allmählich dem Ende zu. Fünf Monate ist er inwzischen in Warschau, in denen er allerhand gelernt und erlebt hat.
Here is a recap of the work in Warsaw during July.
- Going through 65 applicants choosing 32 for the living mural workshop
- Creating program: lessons, exercises, reflections, games in Erasmus style
- Arranging local speakers from EIT QED and Green Phoenix, Art Rio, Leroy Merlin, Food Waste Activist, abundant earth foundation
- Printing materials
- Ordering supplies
- Welcoming participants and being in charge of their experience and well-being and meal schedule
- Seven days executing workshop at a community camp
- Doing interviews and promotional material
- Google campus tower tour
- Working with Grow Room for future Project
- Investor meetings with BNP Paribas and Forbes contacts
- Restructuring business plan based on local opportunities
- Evaluation of workshop outcomes (google forms poll to participants)
- Meeting with Unicef implementing partner about WB+6 opportunities for upshift workshop or agripreneurship
The photo shows me in front of our youth inspired and built chair garden during a Mladiinfo Living Mural workshop.